2012年4月13日金曜日

about china

I will write about China. China has thirteen hundred million people. China’s capital is Beijing. China has a famous animal. It is panda. I like panda, but I have not ever seen panda. I want to see them. I think panda is very cute. Panda is popularity in Japan. I often see panda on TV. I f panda is in Kumamoto, I will go there. Panda likes to eat bamboo. Panda has black and white color in their body. It is like a Othello. I am not good at it. Every time I am got corner  by opponent. I am not good at Shogi and Chess too. I am good at Mahjong. It is made in China. It is a table game. It is very fun. It makes me happy. If you have knowledge and luck, you can get a victory. I like to play it. Recently, I do not play it. I want to play it. China is big. China has most a lot of people in the world. We should study Chinese. I think Chinese is important language. China is great. I do not know about China well, so I can not write about china more. That is all.
                                                                                                       200/363

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿